Small Group Training Sessions
Players will receive instruction in groups of 6-10. Training sessions will include individual skill, contested reps, and controlled game situation play.
- Once a week sessions
- Twice a week sessions
- Unlimited training sessions
- Unlimited shooting machine sessions
Dr. Dish Shooting Machine Memberships
Players will receive instruction in groups of 10+. Training sessions will emphasize contested reps and controlled game situational play.
Best fit for:
- AAU Teams
- Youth to High School Teams
- College Teams
- One day events highlighting a variety of skills players will be able to take and practice on their own.
- Multiple day events going in depth on a variety of skills. Players will also be put into competitive situations to work on skills, decision making, and team play.
- Multiple team events that are customized to fit each participating programs needs. Prior to the event, I will meet with coaches to discuss team needs.
Dr. Dish Membership Options
All sessions are available in 1/2 hour increments.
Once a player is in the system, stats will be tracked and saved.
A "member" is someone who is currently enrolled in weekly skill development training sessions.